20 Woongarra Street, THE GAP QLD 4061Offers Over $980,000
You'll find no better value in The Gap - easy to work from home!
House - THE GAP QLD
If there are two features, we must keep coming back to at 20 Woongarra Street, it has to be the iconic 60’s architecture and all the natural light this family home embraces, even into the smallest areas. Elevated, within the embrace of nature, we are talking about a homeowner’s delight in one of The Gap’s most central locations; with ease of access to the buses into the city, the creek paths and walking tracks of Mt. Coot-tha and all its shops and facilities.
Before you even reach the front door, you know the family are going to spend many sun-soaked days in that stunning swimming pool. As we enter the lower level of this two-story home, we quickly identify the benefits of separate living and options to work from home; ideal for family members in search of some independence, or visitors in need of some down time.
This immediately offers you alternatives: lounge, music room, study, studio. In fact, the options are endless. There’s also a perfectly situated home office and, in these times, this will prove a real drawcard. A massive storeroom adds to the wide range of storage options throughout the house, and there’s a bathroom with toilet, shower and vanity.
We head upstairs and admire the original timber panelling before entering the kitchen, which is draped with more of that light. The kitchen is generously sized with stone benches great storage, unique tile splashback, a induction stove top and pyrolytic Miele oven. The open dining room and a breakfast buffet space provides alternatives for casual eating.
From here we enter the amazing sun room – Have I mentioned the light yet? In conjunction with the attached front deck, this is a place to soak in the vitamin D, enjoy brekkie or relax with a glass of wine in the afternoon.
The master bedroom enjoys the streaming light too, along with great views, built in robes and an ensuite with spa shower, vanity and toilet. Bedroom two has its own front deck for the occupant to enjoy. Bedroom three has a feature wall and air con, and bedroom four has a black, chalk friendly wall for the younger kids to express their artistic sides! All have built ins robes and will be breeze and cool throughout summer with thanks to large well placed windows.
There’s a laundry, and a separate toilet also on this level with direct access to the rear yard, and this is alongside the family bathroom, which has a bath shower combination and vanity.
The well-kept, low maintenance garden is the current families sporting venue, and its privacy makes it even more appealing for family fun time.
* Four bedrooms located up the upper level, all enjoying natural light and elevated breezes all year round.
* Iconic 60’s features throughout which will be loved by those who adore the era and architecture. These include the flat roof design, large glass windows and louvre walls positioned at the North-Eastern aspects, feature textured walls and timber panels and the beautiful timber flooring.
* Concrete chlorine pool, with granite tiles and more space for the lounge!
* Front AND rear yards, rarely found in The Gap which gives you lots of options for play.
* Wake up and enjoy the morning coffee to views across The Gap hinterland. You’ll be at the treetops; watch the birds or invite them to your balcony!
* Additional living area downstairs (just under 2.4m in height, please see QLD Certifiers Form 29 supplied) that flows out to your outdoor entertaining and poolside vista!
* Lots of area down here to make a home office and extra storage if required.
The current owners are downsizing and will be sorry to leave. They have loved the views, and the family get togethers in a home that suits such things with style. The space inside; especially the office space and the separation have proved essential. Woongarra Street boasts great neighbours and a friendly vibe. Maybe it’s time you checked it out?
DISCLAIMER: This property may be sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. In preparing this information, we have used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained therein is true and accurate, and accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, inaccuracies or misstatements contained herein. Prospective purchasers should make their own inquiries to verify the information contained herein. All information contained by Brisbane Inner West Realty is provided as a convenience to clients.
- 4 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 698 m²
- Floor Area is 203 m²
- 3 Toilet
- 2 Carport
- Built In Robes
- Rumpus Room
- Split System Heating