22 Gramere Avenue, ASHGROVE QLD 4060Price Guide Available
Not too big, not too small. The perfect location!
House - ASHGROVE QLD
What you first SEE is a modern design framed by heritage protected White Fig and Poinciana.
What you first HEAR are the birds.
What you will LOVE is the location!
Driving down this picturesque, tree lined street you’ll notice the character style homes have been beautifully honored. And isn’t that what living in Ashgrove is all about? Here at number 22, not only is the creation of this double gabled, modern build in line with the street heritage, it also brings no price tag of high maintenance – that is a win/win in our books!
Entering on the middle level behind a secure fence, you’re greeted with an expansive living area with full hardwood timber flooring throughout. This opens to a 6-meter-wide outdoor entertainers’ deck, capturing the leafy views and quiet street. The open plan design starts from the renovated kitchen with bespoke splash back, which will really take your eye! Caesar stone benchtops, 2 pac finish and designed to maximize storage, this is a delightful space to whip up culinary delights alongside family and friends.
On this same level is an air conditioned, queen-sized third bedroom (would make a great home office) with its own entry to the outside. This adjoins the third toilet and European style laundry. The entire home is blessed with custom made window panel blinds, suited for the aspect and orientation.
Upstairs you’ll find the remainder of the sleeping accommodation, with two air-conditioned king-sized bedrooms and built-in robes, including further storage capacity in the attic (easy to access). Each guest will have their own bathroom up here, with an ensuite for the master (with bathtub) and another generous sized bathroom.
Every window and every aspect of this home invites a serene and peaceful outlook. If your preference is to leave the car at home, you’ll love everything that is in easy walking distance.
* 50m to the beautiful Ithaca Creek walk, taking you through Ashgrove, past the Broncos Leagues Club, to Woolcock Family Park.
* 350m walk to the Good Start Early Learning and 3m drive to the same in Red Hill.
* 430m walk to the shopping hub including Woolworths, Coles and Aldi, cafes and restaurants, chemists and 24-hour gym.
* 460m to popular bus routes 379, 380, 381 and 384 on Waterworks Road.
* 490m walk to St Finbarr’s Primary and Church.
* 500m to Ithaca Creek Primary.
* 650m to Mt. St. Michaels School.
* 657m walk to Bus Route 61 on Jubilee Terrace.
* The property is approximately on the 3.8km rim from Brisbane City.
* Three bedrooms, two with plenty of storage and all with air conditioning.
* Two full bathrooms and three toilets.
* Two car garage with bench storage and internal access directly up to the kitchen.
* New hardwood timber flooring throughout including internal stairs and new carpets.
* Kitchen renovated in 2019 with 20mm stone tops, double undermount sink, wide double door fridge cavity, built in microwave, soft close drawers and bespoke glass splashback.
* Four air conditioning units servicing all bedrooms and living area.
* Custom made window blinds throughout by Franklin.
* Built approximately 13 years ago.
If living in the heart of Ashgrove is what you’ve been looking for, without the high maintenance, this is the perfect home for you! Please contact us today, we would love to show you through.
DISCLAIMER: This property may be sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. In preparing this information, we have used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained therein is true and accurate, and accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, inaccuracies or misstatements contained herein. Prospective purchasers should make their own inquiries to verify the information contained herein. All information contained by Brisbane Inner West Realty is provided as a convenience to clients.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 218 m²
- 3 Toilet
- 2 Garage