6 Kevpat Close, THE GAP QLD 4061Price Guide Available
Architectural masterpiece layered with comfort features
House - THE GAP QLD
When it is said to appreciate the finer items in real estate, we are referring to anything that brings comfort, ease or awe. Architecturally designed by award winner Otto from KOSCAD, and solidly built by the family at SAMSAR Homes, this home brings about all three of these feelings. When you walk in and can appreciate the smart and modern status of this design, you’ll know this is the one.
This compelling home brings a strong statement to the very small street it is positioned in. And you will not need to look far for items of luxury, especially when they are positioned throughout every room in this home.
* Super King-sized master suite with a walk-in robe and luxurious ensuite. This divine space accommodates for the tallest of buyers with a deep bath and dual access, his’n’hers shower. There is a large vanity space with plenty of storage and makeup lighting, and heated towel rail perfect for these chilly days and stepping out of the shower.
* The remaining three bedrooms upstairs are all Queen-sized, with built in robes, modern window coverings and expertly finished throughout with quality STEGBAR sliding doors.
* This upper level also brings a mezzanine space that is often an afterthought, however the forward-thinking owners and architect have integrated this with hard wired connections to allow for any work from home options, or perhaps for a student. If a third living space is required for the younger children, this is a separated area just outside their bedrooms.
* The family bathroom with separated toilet is what we would expect with the same quality as the rest of the home: large shower with recess and deep bath tub designed to make washing dirty kids easy, and matching cabinetry throughout with 2-pac finishes.
* Upstairs has a beautiful sense of height, space and light, and the lucky person to sleep in bedroom four will also be blessed with beautiful hinterland views to the Taylor Range and the warm morning sun. When you think all the convenience is already considered, you’ll finally notice the intercom system located upstairs connecting to the front door, as well as the adjoining security panel allowing you to remain in the confines of upstairs.
* You are first greeted with 2.75m high ceilings, an entire floor of tiles, and a two-car garage currently being used as a home gym and storage. This space is well positioned with the integrated laundry of 20mm stone benchtops, undermount sink and 2-pac door finish. This area has been thoughtfully designed with plenty of storage and convenient access to outside. There is an adjoining powder room for guests and additional storage.
* Beautiful architectural lines are evident through an open timber staircase made grand by panelled windows. When multiple living areas is of importance, there is a separated space here suitable to be sectioned off if required to be another bedroom or something more formal for your situation. This area has been network-integrated, which flows through to the main living and up to the mezzanine level, providing greater internet speed and stability than regular Wi-Fi.
* This impressive entire lower level is air-conditioned with a large system and has been designed with windows at every turn to allow for light and space.
* Enormous kitchen is designed for passionate cooks, with 20mm stone and undermount sinks, soft close drawers and doors and integrated with DeLonghi gas cooktop, oven and canopy glass rangehood. The little extras including the convenience of sensor lighting, and finally the butler’s pantry equipped with a further sink, dishwasher and all the storage you could ever ask for. The fridge cavity is enormous, allowing space for a plumbed in, double French door fridge/freezer, and the oven is equipped with child safety nobs and plenty of wall hung display storage.
* With a design of this calibre, open plan living is a minimum requirement, and this expansive setting will fit the largest and comfiest of lounges.
* This expansive outdoor setting is fully insulated with downlights, fan AND a built-in roasting barbecue (currently using a standalone tank, however there is an outlet allowing connection to the house system if preferred). These areas come complete with wired in speakers to connect an indoor/outdoor sound system.
* Flowing through to the rear yard, you’ll notice stunning views to Mt. Coot-tha and the Taylor Range. A two-meter-long shed can house all the gardening requirements, and the gardens are currently adorned with fruiting trees and a low maintenance design, bringing you more time to be with family and friends.
* Summer will be a breeze and if the current design that allows for air flow and cross ventilation isn’t enough, you’ll find split system air conditioning units situated in the master bedroom, upstairs mezzanine level and a large unit for the entirety of downstairs works a treat.
* Modern LED lighting throughout and quality flooring in all the right areas which means plush carpet upstairs for the sleeping areas and downstairs is modern and low-maintenance timber-look tiles.
* Dorani security panels are location both upstairs and downstairs, with visual access to the front door.
* Double glazing on the full Eastern side of the house (upstairs and downstairs) with sound acoustic rated fencing.
* Vacumaid system, Rinnai gas hot water and Termi-mesh termite barrier.
* 90mm Hardwood timber framed house (standard is 70mm) that has been thoroughly insulated beyond the standard recommendations. Additional air extraction vents assist with the house breathability in all climates avoiding any moisture build up, including extra ventilation in the laundry.
* 20 Sunpower solar panels (6.4kW with 25 year warranty) with LG 6.5kW battery (10 year warranty) and 5kW Sungrow Inverter (5 year warranty) to allow for backup power and feedback to the grid. In case of any future power outages, this battery is separately connected to the fridge circuit to avoid any food spoilage.
* Termi-mesh termite barrier
This truly is a home with all the extras we often overlook when designing in our changing climate. Please reach out to us if you have further questions and would like to view this masterpiece yourself.
DISCLAIMER: This property may be sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. In preparing this information, we have used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained therein is true and accurate, and accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, inaccuracies or misstatements contained herein. Prospective purchasers should make their own inquiries to verify the information contained herein. All information contained by Brisbane Inner West Realty is provided as a convenience to clients.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 507 m²
- Floor Area is 278 m²
- 3 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Vacuum System
- Outdoor Entertaining